Here at Celtic Sustainables, we love these Calfire Eco Fans. Powered by heat alone, they help circulate the heat from your wood or gas stove without any additional energy usage! Heating your room quickly and efficiently, you will feel happy in the knowledge that you are using less fuel, and benefit from all of the properly-circulated warmth.
Why choose a Calfire Eco Fan?
There are several benefits to using a Calfire fan with your stove, including:
- Increasing your thermal comfort at no additional cost, and using no cables, plugs, or batteries
- Cutting your current fuel costs as less heat goes a lot further, saving up to 18% on your heating bills
- The fans operate safely and silently
- As well as our endorsement, you‘ll receive a 2 Year Warranty with each fan!
The Calfire Eco Fan is the only fully CE compliant stove fan on the market, outstripping its Chinese mimics in terms of safety.
For a smaller room, choose the Ultrair 810, which can move up to 125 cubic feet of air per minute, generating a saving of 14% on fuel. You will feel the heat 31% faster than you would without the fan, and the eco fan is able to operate at 100°C -345°C.
The dimensions of the Ultrair 810 are: Base Plate 121x76mm (4.75×3”); Height 222mm (8.75”) from base to top of casting, excluding handle; Blade Diameter 206mm (8”)
For a larger room, choose the Airmax 812, which can move up to 175 cubic feet per minute, saving 18% on fuel. You will feel the heat 38% faster than you would without the fan, and the eco fan is able to operate at 80°C -345°C.
The dimensions of the Airmax 812 are: Base Plate 121x82mm (4.75×3.25”); Height 248mm (9.75”) from base to top of casting, excluding handle; Blade Diameter 232mm (9”)
Don’t just take our word for how brilliant these Eco Fans are;
- More Eco Fans have been sold than all other stove top fans put together
- Caframo invented the fan and has two decades’ worth of experience perfecting it
- Calfire Eco Fans are the only fully CE compliant stove fans available, and the only fans with a user serviceable replacement motor