How to make a Christmas tree from a wooden pallet.
- Find a pallet.
- If it’s been in the rain, let it dry out.
- Mark out your Christmas tree design with masking tape or pencil (optional).
- Paint. We used some white Eco-pro midsheen emulsion from Earthborn that we had left over from another project.
- Decorate. We used:
- borrowed fairy lights,
- star decorations made out of out of date paint colour cards held on to the tree with paperclips and drawing pins (the clips and pins will go back into the office stationery cupboard after the festivities), and
- first and second class post bags as and when they came in and out of the office over Christmas.
- The “star” at the top of the tree was a bit of shiney silver coloured metal tubing from the inside of something or other that was on it’s way to the warehouse recycling bin.
- Turn the lights on, stand back and admire!
- After Christmas … Take down and recycle/reuse all the various pieces.
This pallet is now back in the warehouse yard waiting for an order that will send it out across the UK.
Have you found our Christmas Tree pallet?
We would love to find out where our Christmas tree pallet travels to. If you find it please email email@example.com and we’ll update this blog post!